The role will be dedicated to Customer providing ‘in life’ contact center consultancy as a technical leader for complex changes to the existing environment and working closely with the account team and customer on day to day changes to the platform to facilitate customer requirements.
The Lead Architect/Technical Delivery Lead will be based at the customer site and be part of the Customer Virtual team. This is a role which requires technical expertise with business acumen to engage with the Customer business team and translate business requirements into technical solutions. Being able to articulate complex technical solutions within a clear and simple business language is critical to the success within this role. You will provide best practice and advice / solutions on optimizing the Avaya and Verint Solutions deployed within Customer’s environment. You will be required to respond to all Change request that Customer raised which will be impact assessed by yourself. You will input into technology planning & road mapping to help define the long-term contact center solution strategy.
Please note: as the primary focus is a UAE Client project, the working week is Sunday to Thursday initially. We believe that this will be needed only for the first few months consistently and by October timeframe, we can let people work on their regular Europe work week Monday to Friday. After that, it can be on exceptional basis for urgent needs only.
About the Responsibilities
- Provide technical consultancy to Customer for all the Avaya / Verint third party (Google, Nuance, PCI Payment platform) solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
- Ultimately be responsible to the Programme Manager / CSE on project and in life matters
- Interface with the Avaya Customer Contract team and Customer Business team
- Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
- Pre-Sales responsibility for upselling new solutions through the life of the contract
- Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance for the Avaya / Verint Solution components
- Maintain and update Avaya documentation
- Primary point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues
- Provide new solutions to the client as dictated by business initiatives and technology advances
- Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
About the Requirements
This role requires an excellent knowledge of the Avaya / Verint portfolios, with particular experience within Complex Contact Center environments. In depth expertise of:
- Avaya Omni Channel solutions with the skills to carry out solution implementation
- Verint solution capabilities, general knowledge of Infrastructure, Network, Security, Call Collection is necessary due to the global nature of the Solution
- Broad understanding of the solutions business with substantial relevant experience in the ICT industry and in a Solution Architect role
- Avaya and Verint Certified Engineer
- Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks. This includes expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products and solutions
- Specific experience in Avaya Oceana CX platform, Verint WFO (including Voice of the customer analytics), Google Dialogue flow, Nuance and other market leading contact centers technologies.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment
- across geography and culture
- Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools like MS Office
- Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience