The role will be dedicated to Customer providing ‘in life’ contact center consultancy as a technical leader for complex changes to the existing environment and working closely with the account team and customer on day to day changes to the platform to facilitate Customer requirements.
The Consultant will be part of the Customer Virtual team. This is a role which requires technical expertise with business acumen to engage with the Customer business team and translate business requirements into technical solutions around the Avaya Core solution. Being able to articulate complex technical solutions within a clear and simple business language is critical to the success within this role. You will provide best practice and advice / solutions on optimizing the AVAYA CORE solution that is part of Avaya Solutions deployed within Customer’s environment. The Consultant will be required to respond to all Change request that Customer raised which will be impact assessed by the Consultant. The Consultant will input into technology planning & road mapping to help define the long-term contact center solution strategy for the AVAYA CORE.
Please note, as the primary focus is a UAE Client project, the working week is Sunday to Thursday initially. We believe that this will be needed only for the first few months consistently and by October timeframe, we can let people work on their regular Europe work week Monday to Friday. After that, it can be on exceptional basis for urgent needs only.
About the Responsibilities
- Provide technical consultancy to Customer for AVAYA CORE solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
- Interface with the Avaya / Customer Contract team and Customer Business team.
- Provide high level designs and engineering support where required.
- Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance
- Maintain and update Avaya documentation
- Provide single point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues
- Provide new solutions to the client as dictated by business initiatives and technology advances
- Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
- Work within a squad to build the solution in line with Customer and agreed requirements
- Own the configuration, build and migration of Avaya proposed AVAYA CORE platforms
- Advance Integration with AVAYA CORE platforms and integration with Oceana solution
- Ensure user acceptance testing is completed and the service is accepted within Operations
- Support configuration changes in life to ensure changes are implemented correctly
About the Requirements
- Broad understanding of the solutions business with 10+ years of relevant experience in the ICT industry /
- Solution Architect role
- Verint Certified Engineer
- Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks. This includes expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products / Solutions
- The consultant will be allocated to key Customers squads and their role is to be a key member with responsibility for the build, configuration and migration of Avaya /Verint IVR solutions. The role will be responsible for working directly with customers and colleagues in order to configure, build and test the components that make up the agreed solution
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment across geography and culture
- Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools like, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS word, MS Excel etc.
- Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
- Collate and interpret business requirement that drove opportunities sizing and blueprints
- Design solutions in scope and present their architecture to projects stakeholders
- Specifying business requirements for translation into IT based solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Systems analysis, development, planning and documentation methods and standards
- Experienced in system testing, conversion, implementation and quality assurance
- Experience in project management and team leadership
- In-depth knowledge regarding Avaya voice over IP solutions and Voip systems in General (SIP and H.323 protocols), implementing & Maintaining Avaya Enterprise Unified communication systems (Avaya Aura Communication manager, System & session manager, Messaging, Presence, Breeze, Device services, Utility services, Aura Conferencing, Enablement services, Avaya call recording etc.) with related applications
- Implementing, Configuring & support of the Avaya Session border controller (SBCE), Avaya Equinox Management, Media server. Avaya Scopia Video Conferencing, Avaya IP Office, Ascom WiFi & IP DECT, and the One-x attendant (R3 & R4)
- Competent and capable of working on various necessary platforms like Windows Server, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, etc.
- Handled several integrations with several vendors and 3rd party applications with Avaya such (Skype for Business, Ascom, Tiger TMS, FCS. etc)
- Delivered several product presentations