The role will be customer dedicated, providing ‘in life’ contact center consultancy as a technical leader for complex changes to the existing environment and working closely with the account team and customer on day to day changes to the platform to facilitate customer requirements. The Consultant will be part of the Customer Virtual team. This is a role which requires technical expertise with business acumen to engage with the Customer business team and translate business requirements into technical solutions around the IVR solution. Being able to articulate complex technical solutions within a clear and simple business language is critical to the success within this role.
The consultant will provide best practice, advice and solutions on optimizing the Avaya and Verint Solutions deployed within customer’s environment. You will be required to respond to all change requests that the customer raised which will be impact assessed by the Consultant, and you will input into technology planning & road mapping to help define the long-term contact center solution strategy. This role requires an excellent knowledge of the Avaya/ Verint portfolios, with particular experience within complex Contact Centre environments.
Please note: the primary focus is a UAE Client project, the working week is Sunday to Thursday initially. We believe that this will be needed only for the first few months consistently and by October timeframe, we can let people work on their regular Europe work week Monday to Friday. After that, it can be on exceptional basis for urgent needs only.
About the Responsibilities
- Technical Delivery lead role – overseeing the delivery of entire solution and all components
- Provide technical consultancy to Customer for all the Avaya, Verint, third party (Google /Nuance / PCI Payment platform) solutions deployed as part of global Contact Centre Service
- Interface with the Avaya / Customer Contract team and Customer Business Team
- Provide high level designs and engineering support where required
- Primary technical contact for the Oceana/Analytics implementation customer
- Lead and provide technical design ownership and governance for the Avaya / Verint Solution
- Provide technical design leadership and governance for all Avaya / Verint Solution components
- Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews.
- Provide single point of contact for the client for Avaya in relation to design issues related to the Avaya / Verint Solution
- Maintain LLD and Change Control reviews
- Work within a squad to build the solution in line with Customer and agreed requirements.
- Overseeing the testing, SIT, /UAT and go live activities
- Own the configuration, build and migration of Avaya/Verint WFOv11.1 to v15.2 platforms
- Advance Integration with Avaya and Verint platforms.
- Ensure user acceptance testing is completed and the service is accepted within Operations
About the Requirements
Competencies & Knowledge
- Strongly motivated to succeed, able to work independently and across a matrixed, international team, ideally within an agile model
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in Client, Supplier/Distributor and Avaya / Customer internal environment across geography and culture
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and confident presenting skills
- Able to innovate and be flexible and creative in helping to develop a business opportunity or solution
- Industry experience and excellent knowledge of the Avaya/Verint WFO v11.1 and v15.2 product suite
- Proven track record of successfully delivering Verint WFO v11.1 and v15.2 projects
- Detail orientation, able to capture and identify all aspects of the solution
- Ability to both influence and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of competitor solutions, ICT environment, strategic partners for solutions, industry and business trends in order to be able to build solutions is an advantage
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with additional technical certifications in VOIP and Verint WFO (including Voice of the customer analytics), other market leading contact centers technologies.
- In depth expertise within Avaya Omni Channel solutions with the skills to carry out solution implementation
- General knowledge of Infrastructure, Network, Security, Call Collection is necessary due to the global nature of the Solution
- Broad understanding of the solutions business with substantial relevant experience in a solution architect role
- Verint Certified Engineer
- Demonstrated expertise in complex solution design, implementation, and support, particularly in VOIP networks, including expertise in Avaya Omni Channels products / Solutions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server operating system and Microsoft SQL Server, Avaya contact centre technologies, and of networking services such as DNS, DHCP, NAT and VPN
- Excellent documentation skills and expertise on productivity tools such as MS Office