If you wish to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and teamwork, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
We are looking for a multifaceted, organized, self-starter to join the Human Resources team as a Human Resources Generalist. This is an opportunity to support the manufacturing site based in Brno, Czech Republic.
How You’ll Help
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary. Here, you will deliver full-cycle, world-class HR services to one of the largest European manufacturing facilities.
Working with a team of experienced HR colleagues this role will be essential to help ensure appropriate staffing, recruitment, talent management and employee retention projects and programs. One of the most important, valuable aspects of this role will be acting as a consultant to management and frontline team members and using critical thinking and creativity to problem-solve.
In addition to helping execute the day-to-day, you will work with teams to implement all-important initiatives that drive and maintain an overall culture of excellent employee relations and healthy communications.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2+ years in human resources and/or employee relations experience.
- An in-depth human resources background with experience that touches on recruiting, compensation, talent management, HRIS, and employee relations.
- Proficient experience building and maintaining positive collaborations.
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Industry accreditations or certifications.
- Previous experience supporting a large manufacturing workforce.