Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers – our client provides the crucial expertise and vital infrastructure a business needs to succeed. We are looking for a dynamic and driven Director of AIOps and Data Engineering. In this role, you will be leading a team of talented engineers to develop and push the boundaries of our cutting-edge network analytics SaaS solution.
- Develop, lead and mentor a high-performance end-to-end product development team of software engineers and architects
- Guide and facilitate the development activities within the team on a day-to-day basis in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with counterparts in product management to understand and gather business requirements, translating that to a set of technical tasks, and executing on the product roadmap
- Full end-to-end ownership of the platform, and engage with other multi-functional groups like QA and customer support to ensure the overall success of the product
- Key driver in the continuous improvement of the product in terms of technology stack and architecture, and improving developer productivity through better processes and tooling
- Strong software/product development credentials, especially in the area of public cloud infrastructure, AI/ML, data analytics and enterprise networking.
- Strong fundamentals in software development, scalable architecture designs for AI/ML and data analytics, problem solving and complex analysis.
- Proven track record of delivering software products in the above areas.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in successfully managing and leading software development teams.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and implementation, and DevOps practices.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership and drive for excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions with C-level executives, and across the globe with the wider engineering and sales teams.
- Ability to efficiently work with cross-functional and distributed global teams across multiple time zones.
- A degree in computer engineering/science or a related discipline.
- This role will be based in Singapore.