Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers – our client provides the crucial expertise and vital infrastructure a business needs to succeed. You will work with a dynamic and focused team to develop state-of-the-art Big Data analytics engine, machine learning and applications. As an Senior Software Engineer, you will be implementing core software components, and be involved in scalable software architecture design. This is an opportunity to develop cutting edge data analytics tools and work on the latest cloud and machine learning technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers.
- Experience with Prometheus for monitoring, and Kibana (ELK stack) for logging and troubleshooting.
- Experience with scripting and some level of programming experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform will be a plus.
- Experience with big data stack, e.g. Kafka, Spark, Druid, etc will be a plus.
- Demonstrates continual learning, accountability, collaboration and team enablement in a fast-paced agile environment