Are you a tech wizard with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles? Do you have a passion for keeping up to date on emerging tech trends? Does the thought of interacting with engineering teams across some of the most exciting European startups excite you?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, then it sounds like you’ve just found a match in Nine Dots Digital! We’re career headhunters specialized in tech and digital passionate about what we do – building top-tier teams for growth companies at all stages. In the same way our clients develop products, our hands-on approach to search and selection is rigorous, yet agile. But at our core, we are connectors, making introductions that help propel careers and companies forward.
About the Position
As a Technical Recruiter for the European market, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients’ hiring managers where product and engineering roles are concerned. Following an intake meeting for each role, you’ll assist in identifying technical requirements for those jobs. Taking a seat on an ATS, you’ll develop job descriptions and post them to relevant media platforms. Strategising on relevant industries, you’ll design an ecosystem of companies to target. You will also be responsible for the outbound search, screening applicants for competency with the job requirements and liaising weekly with the relevant hiring manager. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the continued success of the model where long-term tenures are a key consideration, by sourcing candidates who are a perfect culture fit for our clients.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Participate in conferences and meet-ups to network with IT professionals
Within 12 Months, You will:
- Develop a strategy for hiring your own team of entry-level technical recruiters
- Onboard and train your team of junior recruiters
- Identify strategic locations in Europe for an office that your team will be based out of
You should apply if:
- You have proven experience working as a Technical Recruiter
- You have technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- You keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- You’re a hard-working, high-energy participant
- You communicate in a diplomatic, considerate and courteous manner
- You write succinctly, with clarity and precision
- You value feedback as a vital component of personal growth
- You’ve a growth mindset, taking pride in the progress of the company where your contribution is an essential ingredient in the recipe for success
- You’re driven by results and encouraged by meeting daily targets to secure bonuses
- You embody a sense of deep ownership, accountability and radical transparency throughout your work
- You’re a critical thinker with an eye for potential challenges and a will to solve them at the earliest possible moment
- You have exceptional planning and follow-through skills
- You are self-motivated and an expert at managing your own schedule effectively
About our Benefits
- Flexible working hours. Design your own week!
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
- Uncapped commission and referral bonuses
- Continuous growth and training opportunities
- Free eBook programm to learn while you work